skip to main |
skip to sidebar
50%
- Alma Was described as a mouse. She was petite and very quiet and rarely spoke. -Actors perspective
- Rebecca won the oscar for best film, Hitch was nominated for best director
- There were many studios bidding for Hitch's work. One the the biggest was RKO, run by George J. Schaefer who offered Hitch two movies to direct. Before the Fact and No for an Answer. These titles eventually changed into Suspicion and Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
- When Hitch wasn't living in California they rented Carole Lombatf's house. They became really good friends with her and her husband, Clak Gable. 'I liked her very much. She had a bawdy sense fo humor and used the language men use with each other. I'd never heard a womena speak that way. She was a forceful personality, stronger, I felt, than Gable'
No comments:
Post a Comment